Sunday 7 August 2011

Feelings after WFG Convention

Hello I am writing this after coming home from a World Financil Group convention. I was invited there by my boyfirend who currently works for them. He wanted my to go there to learn how the company works and become "inspired" keep in mind I never heard of this group before going to this. All I knew was that it was my boyfirends new job that he went to in suit and tie and he worked long hours at it. So I can honestly say I had a rather unbiased opimion about it.

Now however I am kinda scared about it, after thinking about the convention I felt rather uneasy about the message and how the company worked being reminded an awful lot like a pyramid scheme with the addition of mass recurting and how the comission works that it goes up the levels and how much money you make after such a short amount of time working for them.

I did look it up, the company is legit, but I am not sure on there system.. I don't trust it and the way there recrute it all sounds very fishy to me.. It didn't give me a good feeling the entire time, the whole converntion had a very brainwash feeling to it.. even sounded like a cult.

The have noble goals of helping others save their money and give advice, some like my boyfirend and his sister my actually have that goal in mind. but it is the system that gives me nots in my stomanch.

One speach on couples I listened to perked my interest and my fear, The presenter basically said for like 40 minutes was on the Power of Couples.  Now I am all for couples working together at the same company if that is what they both strive for. However I am not the buisness type person and have no abition to get into this feild.. though I know money is very important but it not my passion like it is My Boyfiends. Here is where I am concerned, the specker went on about if couple don't work at the company together they will have problems in the future. This concerns me alot, like i am expected to work at this company just becuase my boyfirend does? No way, thats is just ridiculus.

Couples married or otherwise work at different companies on a regualar basis with no marrital problems, so what the hell is with WFG that couples can't go on with their own life and passion? I love my boyfirend, but I want to live my own life to, do things that I dream about.. and just living a simple life,, I have not ambitions to be rich..

At the moment I am very concerned and dreading talking with my Boyfirend who seems rather brainwashed by this company. I will support him if this is what he wants to do.. but I have no wish to work there...

If anyone has any opinions on this please comment.

1 comment:

  1. i have been working with the company for over 2 years and granted i understand your concerns as most ppl have them when seeing something new. especially something that is so seemingly big. it is very easy to take what they are saying the wrong way if your looking for holes. but i promise you there are so many people with good intentions with in this business that have respect for people, themselves, and families. i hope you are able to see beyond your fears. i dont believe couples need to be in the business together, but they do need to believe in what the other is doing. there are so few couples with in the business that actually do the business together that i dont believe that should be a concern. i think the main thing is support and a certain level of respect/understanding for what the partner is out doing everyday. good luck in all yours and your boyfriends en devours.

    ReplyDelete